Tuesday, March 17, 2009

RIGHT IN MY PATH.

It was a wonderful week. I have had fun at both work and during weekends. Had lunches at Cafe cartel, Streetscafe and Ajisen tgr with colleagues last week. But, i will be skipping the k session with them this wed, cause i'm so deprive of sleep!


Monday: Felt so relieved. Matters that had been bothering me for so long is finally solved.


Tues: It was raining heavily in the morning and i was trapped in je station. No taxi, no shutter bus and no umbrella. Luckily, Bel was nice enough to drive me to IMM for work. Got back my results & i'm happy with it.


Wed: Work, work, work and work.


Thurs: Met zm for dinner at subway. I'm so glad that there's no mustard this time round.


Fri: Was having a bad flu. Met up with my ex-colleague for dinner. It was so nice of her to travel all the way from Kovan to Yishun to have dinner with me. I really miss the days working with her.

Sat: Headed back to IMM for our mall event and went Holland V for dinner with Janella. We are going to explore Sg together. Changi boardwalk next!


Sun: Went over to Janella's house in the morning. We spent our whole day eating and chatting.




Our Holland V trip.


Had brownie explosion at Haagen Dazs.





Looking forward to my weekends (: